Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Peyton loves Obama!

During my pregnancy, I found it really amusing that Peyton would kick and really move around whenever Barack Obama spoke. Now, I see that we are raising a little Democrat (no Alex P. Keaton for us!).

James took his parents to Pescadero on Saturday to take a tour of the Harley Farms goat farm where they produce some of the yummiest goat cheese. We had taped the Primetime special earlier in the week with Obama's town hall meeting to answer questions about his proposed universal health care plan.

I had Peyton on the floor "playing" with some colorful toys while I listened to the program.



Peyton favors facing right when he's lying down, so we're working on getting him to look the other way. All of the sudden, Peyton's head moved to the left.



I followed his gaze to see what it was that could make him move his head so quickly...








Obama held his attention for a good 5 minutes!

Too funny not to share.

No comments: