Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Peyton's Jumperoo

As I've mentioned before, Peyton loves jumping in his jumper at my Mom's house. But, that one is set up outside and as the weather is getting colder and the rainy season is upon us, we were trying to figure out other options.

My cousin Darlene was recently given a Fisher-Price Deluxe Jumperoo which her son loves, so I started looking for one for Peyton. I found one on Craigslist for the amazing price of just $20 (yes, just twenty) vs. $200 new. James and I drove down to Mountain View to pick it up while our neighbor Lynn watched Peyton.

Peyton loves his Aunt Lynn! And, she's such a pro with him. :-)



We let Peyton test out his new Jumperoo. I think the picture shows you how he likes it.



And here's a video of him jumping. It tired him out (you'll see the yawns), so he came out and promptly went down for a nap.

No comments: