Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A Tooth!

Peyton woke up yesterday morning with a sharp pointy tip of his first tooth (bottom left). At 10 months and 3 weeks, we were getting a bit nervous that he wouldn't get any teeth before he turned one. I haven't been able to take any pictures yet, but will post one when I get a good shot of it.

I really have to apologize for the lack of posts over the past two months. I promise that I will backfill posts. I have hundreds of pictures and videos to share!

To explain the absence of posts. My job got incredibly stressful at the beginning of the year. By February, it became evident to me and James that I couldn't continue working as it was starting to affect my health. I quit and spent March getting healthy. I am now a full-time Mom and am enjoying every minute of it. But, it's left me with little time to update this blog. :-(

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Yay for a tooth!
I'm so sorry to hear how stressful your job got - I had no idea how sick it was making you! It's good to hear you're trying to take it easy (as much as any mom really can!) and get yourself better!
Glad to hear you're enjoying being a full-time stay at home mom - nothing better, huh? :)