Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Fun with Grandma Nelida

As I've mentioned before, Peyton just loves being outside. I remembered to take the camera over to my mom's last week to show you the fun!

He loves to go outside and play with the brooms.



He'll pick one up and give it to my Mom and watches her sweep.



Then, he'll change his mind and leads her where he wants to go.



The sandbox!



He waits for her to open it.



Fun time!



He likes to push it around with his hands.



It's coarse sand, so he likes to feel the individual grains.



More pushing!



And then he moves on. He likes to play with the oak leaves that fall off the trees.



He always finds something to keep himself entertained.



Even the tree!



It got cool, so we put a flannel shirt on him before moving on to the "main event": playing with the sprinkler heads!

Peyton will lead my Mom (or me, or James, or anyone nearby) to a sprinkler head and make them lift it so that he can...







...push it all the way down!



He'll do this over and over again all over the yard. It's the simple things that make him happy. :-)

I mentioned above that he'll make my mom sweep. He has his own broom too!



He's playing on bigger slides now too. My Mom will help him slide down (this one is a little high).











Then, it's back to the garden to do some weeding.





After a while, we brought him back inside. We had to take off his shoes, as they got a little muddy.

Inside, Peyton plays with his trains.







Ooh, a stick!



"Let's go back outside!"



My Mom puts his shoes and socks back on. He helps by handing her a sock.



And he'll give her his foot!



But, it was lunch time, so he couldn't go back outside just quite yet.



As you can see, Peyton has a lot of fun at my parents' house. It's so nice that they have a yard where he can play without any chance of possibly getting run over. :-)

No comments: