Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

UPDATED: Peyton Rides the Frog Hopper ALONE

Updated on June 3rd to embed the Facebook video into the post as I heard that the link to my Facebook page wasn't working (as I have a private page).

As I mentioned in my last post, Peyton really doesn't like to stand in line. So, on our second trip to the Frog Hopper on Monday, when we joined James in line, we would have had to wait for two more rides because only one adult is allowed on the ride at a time. We were third in line and the woman at the front of the line said she would be the adult, so we asked Peyton if he wanted to go on the ride without Daddy and he said yes!

Our little guy is growing up right before our eyes and it's so fun to watch!




And, here's a video of James and Peyton riding the roller coaster the day of his birthday party.



No comments: