Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Today's Shopping Trip

Today, I asked Peyton if he wanted to go to Costco and Sigona's with us and he very excitedly said yes! I wouldn't normally post about our shopping trips, but today's ended up being quite cute.

At Costco, there was a little toy house on display and Peyton begged to get out of the cart. He spent about 15 minutes playing in it, so I guess we know what he's getting if we ever buy a house. :-)


Then he asked to go to the "cold" section (the chilled fresh fruit and vegetable section) and then was excited by the rotisserie chickens. He really knows the Costco layout!

Next, we went across the street to our favorite local grocery store, Sigona's. If you follow me on Facebook, you know how often I come here.

Peyton always makes us buy extra things at Sigona's. I'll let him tell you today's extras:


I had to make him pose with the pineapple. He was just too excited!
 


Three weeks ago, Peyton decided that he loves strawberries. Every time we go to Sigona's, he "steals" and eats an organic strawberry (and I buy the pack it comes in which has a fixed price).




It was a fun shopping trip, especially with it being a Saturday when the stores are very busy. I prefer to shop during the week. :-)

And to recap our trip, with a bonus surprise for you:


Yes, Peyton can SPELL Costco (and he can read it too)!


No comments: